Milk Management For Small-Medium Enterprises(SMEs) With Milk Round Software
The expanding dairy industry and increasing demand for healthy and fresh dairy products have allowed businesses to expand their wings; however, scaling is not as simple as it might sound.
Businesses, especially small-medium enterprises, that want to scale need to have consistent sales regardless of the market condition, which is difficult for many businesses that fail to plan their strategies. In this article, we’ll discuss and understand how “milk round software” can help your dairy business.
The Top 5 Benefits of Using this Software
1. Makes the process paperless- The software automates the business process, which removes manual data entry for orders and customers, stock management, and payment collection. Removing manual work mitigates the chances of human errors while reducing the operation costs of hiring extra staff to manage these business operations and the cost of paper.
How does going paperless help businesses?
- Mitigates the chance of human errors
- Reduces carbon footprinting.
- Doesn’t require hiring extra staff
2. Data discrepancies- Data discrepancies are referred to as when the data in one software doesn’t match with another. It is an integrated platform that reduces the chances of data discrepancies. Data discrepancies in order and payment data can lead to wrong orders, delayed deliveries, and customer disputes, respectively.
How does an integrated platform help businesses?
- Results in passing on the right data (order, customers, and payments)
- Removes latency in the process
- Avoid customer disputes
3. Improves customer satisfaction- Integrating a dairy management system streamlines, optimises, and removes data discrepancies, resulting in on-time and accurate order fulfilment. Features like live order status, an estimated time of order arrival, an auto-generated order summary, invoices, and notifications increase transparency, which increases customer satisfaction. The customers can give feedback on the service and product, which opens up a scope for improvement. According to Emplifi, “49% of consumers have left a brand in the past year due to poor customer experience.”
How does customer satisfaction benefit business?
- It increases the customer retention rate and decreases the churn rate
- Satisfied and happy customers increase repeat sales and bring referrals
- Referrals cut customer acquisition costs
4. Optimises operational costs- The software automates and streamlines the business and reduces human interference. It automates business operations like order management, payment management, route optimisation, and stock management. According to the Work Market 2020 Insight Report by KRC Research, “About 30% of business leaders report reduced labour costs due to process automation.”
How does the software optimise order management costs?
- Digitise the order placement process; remove extra hiring staff for managing new order
- Removes the chances of errors and mitigates the losses
- Automatic order status notifications improve customer satisfaction
5. Reduces turnaround time- Route optimisation software integrated with the distribution software is one of the major features of the platform. It schedules the deliveries and creates the shortest delivery path, which ensures fast and accurate deliveries. It reduces the total turnaround time, allowing the delivery person to fulfil the delivery in a single round.
How does reducing turnaround time on deliveries help businesses?
- Reduces the carbon footprint
- Cuts fuel costs
- Ensures fast and accurate deliveries
The distribution software is a powerful and robust tool for managing milk business operations. Milk businesses are mostly subscription-based, and not all software platforms accept subscription orders. Milk delivery software is an integrated platform that allows businesses to manage both one-time and subscription orders. Schedule a meeting with our team of experts if you are interested in learning more about milk distribution software and seeing how it can help you manage your dairy subscription business.